Turbo Diesel Additive is specifically formulated for use in Turbo Diesel engines in pick-up trucks, RVs, and light duty vehicles. It is sold in pint bottles, with one pint (0.47 liters) treating 30 to 40 gallons (113.56-151.42 liters) of diesel fuel. The conditioner should be added to the fuel tank before the fuel is added to
ensure proper mixing. Fuel temperatures should be above 0 °F (-17.78 °C).
Address all of your major fuel quality concerns in one simple dosing step. This OEM approved fuel additive provides an immediate cetane boost for improved starting, cleaner fuel injectors, and optimized fuel economy. In winter operations, it also protects fuel from wax gelation and filter plugging.
- Fuel Line Freeze Prevention
- Reduces Exhaust Emissions
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Reduces Cold Filter Plugging Point (CFPP)
- Enhances Fuel Lubricity
- Cleans Fuel Injectors (Meets Cummins L10 Spec)
- Stabilizes Diesel Fuel
- Prevents Wax Gelation
- Optimizes Fuel Economy
- Boosts Cetane - Reduces Hard Starts
- OEM Approved
- Compatible with All Types of Diesel Fuel (Including ULSD* and Biodiesel Blends Up to B20)